How Disney is Using Instagram and Snapchat #socialtoolkit
This week’s guest of the Social Toolkit is John Rogers, Digital Marketer at Disney Parks. John stops by the show to talk Disney’s innovative use of Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope, Disney World’s content strategy and distribution.
— John Rogers (@johninorlando) April 22, 2015
Brought to you by:
- App of the Week: Buffer Daily, content distribution the Tinder way. Also known as, awesome content seamlessly added to your buffer queue.
- Pinterest: How Disney is using Pinterest as more of a planning perspective
- Pinterest: What success looks like for Disney on Pinterest
- Snapchat: What Disney is currently testing with the app
- Snapchat: Working with influencers to shape the content strategy within the platform
- Snapchat: Disney’s frequency of Snapchat stories
- Instagram: Disney’s unique, innovative approach to Instagram
- Instagram: “Fansourcing”
- Instagram: Making the pitch to move completely to 100% fansourcing
- Blog: Disney bloggers and their role in content development
- Livestreaming: Getting started with Periscope at Magic Kingdom
- Livestreaming: Live Q&A’s
- Livestreaming: Has Periscope/Meerkat become a part of the conversation when planning Facebook/Twitter content?